General company information
|Full company name:||PREMIFAB Limited Liability Company for design and production|
|Short company name:||PREMIFAB Ltd.|
|Company headquarters:||Poduzetnička ulica 8, Kerestinec
HR-10431 Sveta Nedelja
|Court and Court Register number:||Commercial Court in Varaždin, MBS 070127119|
|Startup capital:||200.000,00 HRK, paid in full|
|CEO and Chairman of the Board:||Igor Oreški|
|Bank nad bank account number:||Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.
IBAN: HR312340009111063224; SWIFT: PBZGHR2X
Mission, vision, sustainability and responsibility
Customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of all organization processes are fundamental values that we at Premifab strive for when performing waste recovery services. In addition to achieving customer satisfaction with the quality of the services provided, one of the basic principles of our business is environmental protection, energy efficiency, and pollution prevention.
We started from a strategic commitment to achieve a high quality of all our services, protect the environment, increase efficiency, and reduce energy consumption. Our aim is to carry out all the necessary activities to establish an efficient and rational business model based on a high level of environmental awareness and waste management at our location.
By pursuing our mission and vision goals, we strive to become the region’s leading company for waste recovery services and a role model for optimal quality management, environmental and waste management practices, as well as for the reduction of negative environmental impacts.
SUSTAINABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
Waste solvents are limited resources that must be disposed of as hazardous waste. The most common way of disposal is thermal treatment, which causes loss of valuable raw materials and is an environmental burden. Our objective at Premifab is to recover these resources and bring high-quality solvents back to the market by using professional treatment technologies. Solvents are introduced to a continuous cycle enabling them to remain on the market. Additionally, the cycle plays an important part in environmental protection and energy cost reduction, as well as the reduction in the occurrence of problematic waste. This is true sustainability and it is important not only for our environment but also for economic and social reasons.
With waste solvent recovery it is possible to obtain high-quality products with reduced environmental impact. Compared to primary production, recovered solvents generate up to 10 times less CO2 emissions, which means that the emission of nearly 500,000 tonnes of CO2 is avoided annually.
The site of Premifab in Kerestinec houses a production facility with three distillation plants that perform our core business – the recovery of waste solvents.
The distillation plants are fully automated: automatic control of waste levels in the evaporation tank, timed tank replenishment with new quantities, coolant temperature control by means of a closed-system heat exchanger, and regulation of the entire process by a digital micro-controller.
We operate our own laboratory to assess the quality of input materials (waste solvents from various industries), the quality of the material during the recovery process, and the quality of the product upon recovery completion before it gets distributed to the customer.Depending on the required parameter, we regularly use the following methods of determination: gas chromatography; Karl Fischer coulometric titration; as well as pH, density and conductivity calculation. We plan to include the following determination methods in the coming period: color classification of solvents, gas chromatography – mass spectrometry, and Karl Fischer volumetric titration.
Our employees who are in contact with hazardous chemicals have received training for handling hazardous substances, as required by the Ordinance on the Conditions for Performing the Activities of Production, Placing and Use of Hazardous Chemicals (“Narodne novine” 99/13, 157/13, and 122/14). Since we perform testing procedures for external clients, who may order certain analyses, the laboratory is in the process of accreditation according to ISO 17025:2017.
- Build and nurture relationships with customers;
- Hire skilled and ambitious staff;
- Enable and encourage employees to continuously develop and improve;
- Obtain state-of-the-art equipment, and maintain infrastructure and environment for comfortable operation;
- Develop and nurture partnerships with suppliers;
- Implement and improve the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 international standard, and strive to overachieve those requirement levels;
- Set ambitious, measurable and achievable quality goals.
By implementing the ISO 14001:2015 standard, we regularly demonstrate our environmental and social awareness to our employees, customers, and suppliers.
We have established an environmental policy to demonstrate a commitment to protecting nature and the environment, as well as preventing pollution, with the aim to:
- Ensure that the impacts of production activities have a minimal and controlled impact on the environment and nature;
- Continually work on improving environmental protection and pollution prevention;
- Comply with legislation that relates to environmental aspects;
- Establish and improve environmental goals;
- Document, implement, and maintain the environmental management system;
- Familiarize the organization with the purpose and need for environmental protection.
The mission of the Laboratory for organic solvents (LOO) is to conduct professional, credible and impartial testing.
The vision of the LOO is to achieve the recognition as a reliable and credible partner who, with its expertise, independence, impartiality and responsibility, confirms itself as a reliable provider of testing services. In everyday work, the fulfillment of statutory and legal requirements is the primary task and obligation of all LOO employees.
The objectives of the LOO include:
– Implementation of test methods in accordance with internationally recognized standards and good professional practice, which guarantees the high quality of testing and the level of service of the LOO to clients,
– Ensuring impartial and independent conduct of testing,
– Ensuring that testing procedures on behalf of the LOO are carried out exclusively by trained, competent and suitably educated staff who are familiar with the documentation of the LOO quality system and are obliged to apply it when conducting the testing,
– Implementation of a test procedure that respects the importance of the principle of confidentiality with all data that LOO staff will collect during the conduct of the test.
Respecting and without violating the previous principle, the LOO will provide all potential clients of the testing service with necessary level of information on course and procedure of the testing conducted by the LOO.
The Management Board of Premifab establishes, implements and maintains the environmental management policy:
- To serve the purpose and context of the organization, including its nature, scale and environmental impact of its activities, products and services;
- To provide a framework for setting environmental objectives;
- To be commited to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organization (other specific environmental commitments may include sustainable use of resources, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems);
- To be commited to compliance obligations;
- To be commited to continuous improvement of the environmental management system in order to increase the effectiveness of environmental management.
Premifab’s management, if necessary, revises the environmental management policy in order to always be up-to-date, applicable and appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization. It supports the strategic direction of the organization and provides a framework for setting environmental management goals. The Management Board ensures that the quality policy is appropriate to the Premifab’s activities and periodically checks the topicality of the established environmental protection policy through the assessment of the system issued by the Management Board.