Product research and development are one of our premises at Premifab. The reasons for establishing our own analytical chemical laboratory – Laboratory for Organic Solvents – include the vision of a product tailored to the customer and his desired use, as well as the assessment of the quality of the input and recovered materials.
The first phase of solvent assessment involves classifying recovered solvents as acceptable or unacceptable for recovery. The classification depends on the composition, the amount of undesirable components, and how dangerous the treatment process is. After a detailed composition analysis of the samples obtained, the second stage of the assessment will determine the quality of the recovery process, which includes the efficiency of the treatment and the very possibility of using the recovered solvents. This phase includes both large scale recovery and continuous analysis of the composition as needed.
- Gas chromatography (FID detector) for qualitative and quantitative determination of organic solvents,
- Karl Fischer coulometric and volumetric titration for water content determination,
- Measurement of pH and electrical conductivity,
- Density determination,
- Color measurement by the Platinum-Cobalt (Hazen) scale,
- Sampling and testing of organic-based waste samples, regenerates and chemicals.
All standard procedures in the laboratory are done according to the GLP (good laboratory practice).
Scope of Accreditation according to HRN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 refers to sampling and testing of organic-based waste samples, regenerates and chemicals.